Saturday, January 10, 2009

onwards

I have been writing for an on line scholarly journal the last days and after so many years of not writing I got extremely rusty. Writing, like any other skill, takes practice. I have not been at it, for years now. Therefore, be with me, I am going to enter more thoughts on these upcoming pages. Thoughts about my artistic process, or anything else that might be of interest. Also contemplating going to wordpress (sorry blogger) I like the option it gives me.
But first: I want you to check out this video of Maya Azucena, singer and song writer and extra ordinaire. (Yes the little one who plays the little Maya is my daughter Idea (with her little friends) and there are my other peeps: Greg Tate, Justice X, Mazz Swift and others). Enjoy!


Get It Together from Corey Leavitt on Vimeo.