Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update Summer 2006 and beyond

The summer is flying by. I have been working hard on several projects that probably will all happen at the same time :-). On Bonaire I have been location scouting and filming footage for my new multi media piece. Some grants went out, some proposals are in the works, ah the usual. Finished the first draft of the Screen play for my new short "The Return"
I started rehearsals for a new piece, a duet with Sheila Rohan, which we will first perform at the International Choreographer's Festival at Center of the Arts of CUNY's College of Staten Island.
In September I will join the faculty of Barnard College Dance Department as guest artist. I will choreograph a piece for the season at Dance Theater Workshop, which will take place in December.
In September I also will join the faculty of the Staten Island Ballet's School of Dance.
In November I will be at the Danz"Aqui festival in Puerto Rico. As always there is the unexpected, yoga and more.
Check back in for updates and exact date and times. Peace!